To become a member of the Northern States Football League a team must complete the following:
1. An active league application on file with the Northern States Football League.
2. Agree to have your players sign a league Letter of Intent, injury waiver and player profile by every player, including Height, Weight, D.O.B., Hometown, Driver’s License or State Identification Card or Number with Photo ID, Jersey Number, stating intent to play in the Northern States Football League by the deadline date predetermined by the board.
3. Must be able to complete a full regular season schedule, all scheduled playoff games home or away and if qualified, the League Championship Game. Teams must have a playing facility with stands, scoreboard, press box, water & changing/showering facilities on site. Each team must have home and away uniforms with matching helmets and pants.
4. Teams must provide evidence/proof of financial stability.
5. Evidence/proof of operational stability (including a letter from your playing facility on official letterhead from your school or city).
6. Prospective new members of the league must have a presentation at the appointed league meeting and bring with them to the meeting:
- Application fee of $250 in the form of Cashier’s Check, Money Order or Cash only. Personal Checks will NOT BE ACCEPTED. (If accepted into league, application fee is put towards team fee) “Application fees are 100% refundable”
- Presentation regarding team application
- Information on team uniforms and playing facilities, including pictures of playing facilities and team preparation facilities.
- Proof of tentative agreement with prospective field owner (university, school, city, etc., et al)
Select an option to continue with the registration.